[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
hell yeah!
:]
she's my favorite!
[ PLAYERS WIN GAMES ]
[ TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS ]
Can't blame him for choosing her...that is the only reality show I've ever seen where someone actually chose well...but that's not sayin much cuz I don't watch much reality TV.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
i love reality TV.......but im sure you guys have all figured that out by now.....and this show was like watching a really bad car wreck in slow motion
i was a fan of jes since the first episode and im glad she won.......but there was some serious insanity over the course of this show
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Skankiest skank that ever skanked.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Skankiest skank that ever skanked. </div></div>
i kinda like that
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I was for her to win because it was a competition. But when you look at the prize is she realy a winner?
GO VOLS
Bookmarks